Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Parental Example, our commandments to our children

  What I realized about parental example: When I allow that which is bad for us in our environment just to accommodate what I believe is right about aspects of it, I tell my children that which is bad for us is acceptable and even necessary in our environment. To children, our examples are as potent as and serve as commandments. It is the basis by which they will judge themselves and thus be judged. In light of this, we will only allow types of people to be to us what our parents allowed those types of people to be to them.

For the continuation of this train of discovery:

Parental Example and Wedding Invitation
http://crystalmorningstar.blogspot.com/2013/05/parental-example-and-wedding-invitation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment